At B2R, we hold our final exam at some of the top live music venues in the area. All bands in the B2R program are encouraged to participate in this annual event, performing live for hundreds of spectators. The winning bands are determined by a panel of judges and not only get bragging rights, but also get a chance to work with a professional audio engineer to record their own original material in our studio.
Battle of the Bands
- Individual instruction with proprietary curriculum
- Students are motivated by playing with others in a band
- A band builds teamwork, develops social skills, fosters self-esteem and leads to lasting friendships.
- Everyone learns faster playing music they like
- Students are motivated to learn when they see early results
- Introducing very young children to music supports cognitive development and motor skills.